August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Shoutbox

Invitation to the next Gathering

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Invitation to the next Gathering

Post by Chris Alexander on Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:57 am

{Before the next Gathering everyone will receive a formal invitation via courier. Written on the invitation will be this ...}

Esteemed Kindred of Dark Ridge,

You are hereby Invited to attend a Gala event hosted by none other than Her Grace, Alder Countess Elena Corsetti. Her Grace has ... graciously opened the doors to her own Estate by the Lake (F-24).

The event will be formal and themed. The theme of the evening will be Virtue and Vice. This does not need to be a reflection of your own, or what you believe to be to be your own, Virtue or Vice. Come as your favorite of either category or, if you think you can pull it off, a mixture of the two.

There will be a swearing of Oaths ceremony at the beginning of Court. Individuals have already been selected for this event, however, if you wish to get in on the action you are more than welcome to. Just send a missive to either myself or Her Grace and you will be added to the event. Though, I must warn you that this is not a subject that is taken lightly by Her Grace, and you should think on it long and hard before making your decision.

After The swearing of Oaths Her Grace has some parlor games planned that will include prizes. I will add to Her Grace's Prizes that the best costumed Kindred shall receive a Minor Boon from yours truly. This is to be a joyous event, not stained by the events of these last few months. We have been too long worrying and looking over out shoulders. It's time to let our hair down and have a little fun.

Till then,
Jack
Chris Alexander
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum