MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Shoutbox

To the Citizens of Dark Ridge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To the Citizens of Dark Ridge

Post by Chris Alexander on Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:20 pm

Greetings fellow Kindred of Dark Ridge,

I do so hope that the nights following our last gathering find you all in good health. Just to sum things up a bit … after some political maneuverings, some more violent than others, we have some changes to our roster of court and council officials.

Prince of Dark Ridge:
Her Grace, Alder Lady Elena Corsetti, Prince and Earl of Dark Ridge has claimed Praxis.

Court of Dark Ridge:
Seneschal - With her Grace’s permission I shall continue to serve the Praxis and this city as its Seneschal.
Sheriff - Mr. Thomas Whitlock shall also continue to serve this city as its Sheriff.
Master of Elysium - Lord Richard Bradford shall continue his services to the city as Master of Elysium.
Royal Harpy - The position of Royal Harpy is open and available. Though Her Grace may have her eye on certain individuals, she encourages all interested parties to come forward and present yourself for consideration. Please do so in the usual manner by reporting your request to your Priscus, who will then report it to me, and then I shall present all the names of interested parties to her Grace.
Archon/Hound: As with the Royal Harpy, the position of Archon/Hound is open and available. Please refer to the above statement regarding application for the position.

Prisci Council:
Clan Deava - Mr. Thomas Whitlock, as I understand it, is still the official Deava Priscus, though Mr. Nicholas Parker did an excellent job as a secondary voice for his Clan.
Clan Nosferatu - I have the esteemed honor of representing my Clan on the Council.
Clan Gangrel - Ms. Robin Hubble won the right to represent her Clan. I heard it was a rather intense competition, but nevertheless, the Council welcomes its newest Gangrel representative.
Clan Ventrue - Ms. Eliza Dalca still holds the position.
Clan Mekhet - Mr. Quintin Lockewood, after declaring himself and receiving no competition regarding the position, is the new Mekhet Priscus.
Prisci Harpy - After some minor debate among the Council it was decided that Ms. Katlina Voland, of Clan Gangrel, would represent the overall voice of the Council.

If I missed anyone or if my information is not correct please contact me immediately.

Now that you have all been updated on all the changes concerning Court and Council I have a few start of term notices to present.

By the decree of Her Grace, Alder Lady Elena Corsetti, Prince and Earl of Dark Ridge:

The “Kindred Bill of Rights” will, until further notice, be removed as a law of Dark Ridge. We will be returning to the basics. The Three Traditions shall be the law of the land, with but a couple of modifications here and there.  
Case in point … Progeny. From this day till a year and a day from now, any acknowledged member of the city may sire a singular Childe. If you choose to do so, they must be presented to the court. Your Childe is your responsibility, should they mess up (i.e. cause havoc, breaks any laws, traditions ect …) you will pay a major boon to the Praxis, as well as to any and all parties that were negatively effected by your progeny's actions.

In addition to the Traditions, Her Grace has a few minor laws that she wishes to be followed.

1) Acknowledgement: New Kindred arriving in the city have three nights time to present themselves to the Prince to explain their presence and intentions

2) Elysium: There shall be no violence on the grounds of any of the city’s Elysium. They are neutral grounds where any Kindred may walk without fear of assault or reprisal. Elysium will be enforced by the Master of Elysium and his Keepers and if need be by the Sheriff.

3) Domain: The territories of other Kindred are to be respected at all times. Each Kindred is the Lord of his house, and the Prince is the Lord of all houses. The city itself is the Prince’s domain and those that dwell within it do so at her consent. Her word is law.
Note: At this time the current Domains remain unchanged and all feeding grounds remain as established.

4) Deference: Proper respect will be shown to Kindred of great age and high station.
Note: Her Grace wishes to establish a code of conduct regarding gatherings and the right to speak. All will have a voice, however, one must wait their turn to speak based on their status within the city … Her Grace before all, Admired before Respected, Respected before Valued, etc.

I believe that covers everything for now. Her Grace still wishes for the citizens of Dark Ridge to continue to search for clues regarding Alder Duke Elliot Gray and Ms. Victoria Charleston. Please report any findings to the Sheriff.

With Regards,
Jack
Chris Alexander
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: To the Citizens of Dark Ridge

Post by Chris Alexander on Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:36 am

Fellow Kindred,

I would like to make an amendment to the above announcement. Her Grace understands that at times it may be difficult to contact one's Priscus. So to avoid any potential candidates falling through the cracks, please feel free to contact me personally in regards to the above listed Court positions.

With regards,
Jack
Chris Alexander
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum