MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Shoutbox

May's Gathering

View previous topic View next topic Go down

May's Gathering

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:48 pm

Kindred of Dark Ridge:

By the decree of His Grace, Duke Elliot Gray, Admired Prince of Dark Ridge, the May gathering will be hosted by the Invictus in the Lakefront Garden estate. Since it has been quite some months since a gathering was held there, let me announce that Lakefront Garden is located within Invictus territory on the western shore of the eastern portion of Corsetti Lake. (OOC: Grid I-25)

As a reminder, this is not an Elysium location, and due to strict instructions given when I was announced Master of Elysium, no temporary Elysium locations within this structure will be declared. Please be safe in the coming nights, and I look forward to seeing you all soon.

I am still currently looking for anyone interested in assisting me by becoming a Keeper of Elysium. As such, my ghouls Celeste and Zeeba will act as Keepers of Elysium until suitable Kindred have been named.

With the blow we recently made against the Brood, and the loss the Strix inflicted upon us within the past month, I implore each and every one of you to be vigilant and resolute in these nights, so we may work towards the safety and security of all Kindred in this fair city.

Thank you, and may the Kindred of Dark Ridge always prevail against her enemies,
Lord Richard Bradford,
Master of Elysium and Valued Primogen of Dark Ridge,
Recognized of the First Estate,
Acknowledged Ventrue

Back to top Go down

Re: May's Gathering

Post by mitthurin on Sat May 09, 2015 10:30 am

Citizens of Dark Ridge,

The Office of Sheriff will be coordinating with the Master of Elysium to continue our vigilance against the threat of Strix.Though this location is not Elysium, we will still be testing for signs as members of the court arrive. Thank you for your cooperation

Respectfully,
TW
Sheriff of Dark Ridge

Newcomer

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum