MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Shoutbox

In Regards to Sefika Sadik

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In Regards to Sefika Sadik

Post by Lee Berger on Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:37 pm

Good Evening fellow Kindred,

To keep everyone informed of the current situation involving Aydin and Sefika Sadik I am now providing information on all that I know. As most of us know, Aydin decapitated himself at the end of our last gathering. It is unknown by me if this act of sacrifice was of his own hand or if forced by the Strix. It matters not in the end.

Sefika Sadik has been informed of her brother's death and has informed me that she has left for New York. I do not know what inspires this action in her and I have not asked. I figure coming to a consensus about what we wish to know would be the best course of action before attempting to contact again.

So the news I bring is no good news for those of us still in Dark Ridge.

If I may be so bold I would like to propose that we enforce a rather strict 'testing' for Strix from here out. They have already struck at the core of us and I think we can all agree that we cannot allow it to happen again. My opinion is that we test every single time one of us enters one of the Elysium, regardless of how long or how trivial as we don't seem to have a solid lead on this whole Strix epidemic we are suffering. It seems to me that this will be the easiest way to keep tabs on everyone as well as maintaining a strict 'No Yellow Eyes Allowed' rule.

In light of the Sadik siblings no longer with us I have also called upon my fellow Mekhet to discuss our woefully vacant Primogen seat. I hope to see news regarding this set out soon. Being that I am still new to this city I would ask the aid of all of you in helping me locate my fellow Mekhet - any that I may not be acquainted with - so that we can sort this out swiftly.

If you have any questions I will be glad to answer to the best of my ability and knowledge.

Always,

Q

Acknowledged Mekhet Priscus
Acknowledged Knight of the First Estate
Lee Berger
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Re: In Regards to Sefika Sadik

Post by Chris Alexander on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:12 pm

Mr Q,

Though it warms my cold dead heart to see such initiative I must advise you to try not to overstep too quickly.

Some allowances can be made for your "newness". Thus, I would like to start by thanking you for being so diligent in informing us all about the state of Safika. The Sadik's will be missed as well as Miss Jacobs (#samanthasadik).

If you have any suggestions regarding the security and safety of the citizens of Dark Ridge please take them to the newly appointed Sheriff, Mr. Whitlock. It is now his responsibility and preview for such matters. If you would like to apply I'm sure Mr. Whitlock would love to have such an enthusiastic candidate as a deputy as well.

Also Mr Sadik may have been a Primogen but I believe the term you are looking for is Priscus. The reigning Prince of a city chooses those who he/she wishes to be to sit on the Primogen Council. The Clans choose their Priscus to be the voice of the Clan within the city. An easy mistake.

I hope this helps you in the coming nights Mr Q. If you have any other questions regarding city protocols my door is always open.

With regards
Jack
Chris Alexander
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Berger on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:33 pm

My mistake and thank you for the corrections, Jack. I still have much to learn but my lack of protocol and knowledge of those things certainly shouldn't slow progress when it comes to those who are learned enough to make the decision for - as you have pointed out - Priscus.

It is only my desire to make certain our walls are standing and our leadership secure. I apologize for the social and terminological errors on my behalf.

Always,

Q

Acknowledged Mekhet Priscus
Acknowledged Knight of the First Estate
Lee Berger
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by mitthurin on Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:49 pm

Your concerns are noted Mr Lockwood and measures are being taken to protect the city even now. Though the enemy has dealt us a terrible blow it is fortunate that an acolyte of the Sadik's remains. I may certainly call upon you in the coming nights if you follow at all in your mentor's footsteps.

As far as the inner workings of clan Mekhet, that is of no concern to the office of Sheriff unless it become unruly. I trust that your civilized nature will lead to the appropriate arrangement and we will see you when you see fit.

Regards
TW
Sheriff

Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by RJohnson83 on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:11 pm

Good evening Mr. Q,

I'm that Mrs. Sadik is alive and well.  I understand completely her wanting to leave the city where her brother died.  I hope that she is safe in her travels and that we get to cross paths again some day.

It is good to see that so many of the Kindred of Dark Ridge are taking the Strigoi threat seriously.  It seemed that until only recently many underestimated their power.  You can trust Mr. Whitlock when he says that he is working on the problem Mr. Q.  He takes his work very seriously, and I am sure that he will work diligently in safeguarding the city.

I wish you luck in your endeavors to secure the vacant Priscus set, Mr. Q.  It's good to see a Kindred with such passion burning in his veins.

May the Goddess smile upon you,
Nicholas Parker

Acknowledged in the city of Darkridge

Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it.
RJohnson83
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum