August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Shoutbox

Huntsville Times - March 25, 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Huntsville Times - March 25, 2014

Post by Admin on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:20 pm

(ST NOTE: The first few of these news stories are intended to seed the story of transition from Huntsville to Dark Ridge. They will be titled "Huntsville Times" with a date to indicate that these are stories from the Huntsville News channels. Dark Ridge News reports will begin after the first game on April 12th, 2014.)

"Arson in the Heart of the City"
Early this morning a local favorite "Luna's Pub" was burned to the ground. Fire Fighters on the scene indicated that this was no accident, the pub was targeted by arson. The ignition point of the fire was a molotov cocktail thrown through the window of the pub. Fortunately, the owner Luna Foley was able to escape the fire.

"When we arrived on the scene, the building was already lost. We did our best, but the only thing we could do was contain it and keep it from spreading to the surrounding buildings." Fire Cheif Marsdon told Andrea Jackson, reporter for The Huntsville Times.

"I will find the people responsible for this and I will seek justice for what they have done to me and my family." Luna Foley, the pubs owner who also lived above the bar told investigators at the scene that she woke up to the smell of smoke and had to act quickly to get her family out. Journalist Andrea Jackson noted that Ms. Foley's mood was so filled with rage that she seemed almost beastial and her accent was so thick it was difficult to understand what she was saying.

Police Chief Barnes told reporters that they were investigating and had no comment on any potential suspects at this time.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.darkridge.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum