MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Shoutbox

An Elysium visit

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Elysium visit

Post by Admin on Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:42 pm

The night following the gathering, the doors to Elysium crash open and Mitari comes running inside, frantic. She looks around for any kindred who happen to be there.

(ooc: this will be a soft roleplay scene for anyone who wants to get involved.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.darkridge.org

Back to top Go down

Re: An Elysium visit

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:15 pm

"Ms Mitari, are you alright?! What is going on? "

(Ooc, which Elysium are we at, btw? )

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:22 pm

Mitari runs to Lord Bradford as soon as she sees him, collapsing to the ground at his feet.

"Brother Gordon...I...I...felt...I felt him..."
She swallows hard and begins to cry tears of blood.

"Lord Bradford, I felt him die. We were...bound, together and the bond...it is broken. I felt it early last night. I couldn't compose myself to attend court. I don't know what happened, but he is dead."

(ooc: Art Gallery)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:05 pm

"Brother Gordon is dead?? You were bonded to him?" Bradford helps Mitari up and offers her a seat. "Have you seen him at all these past two weeks between when he had been posesed by a strix ands when you felt him pass?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:41 pm

Mitari nods, accepting the help and taking a seat.

"I saw him two weeks ago when he returned to St. Catherine's after the events at the park, and again a week ago at the library. We spent time together there often these past few months. He has been my mentor for a number of years. I loved him, dearly. He was like a father to me. It was not uncommon for him to go weeks without contact with the outside world. He loved his books."

She begins sobbing again, and looks around the room.

"Why would someone want to kill him? He was no threat to anyone here. I just...I don't understand it."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:18 pm

"Hmmm," Bradford thought for a moment, "I just spoke with Alder Blackmore earlier this evening, and she had mentioned that Brother Gordon was a chronicler of the city, meaning he likely had much information on the happenings of the city both within his mind and his books. While we cannot eliminate the possibility of Kindred, or even mortal, hands guiding this strike, it is completely within the realm of possibility that Brother Gordon knew something the strix couldn't let the rest of us know. Either something he knows that could be used against us, and now they have silenced his ability to inform us and allow us to prepare, or some knowledge of a weakness of theirs that has yet to be discovered by anyone else in the city. Since we believe the strix learn everything you know when they possess you, perhaps they learned of this when they posesed him 2 weeks ago, and came to the conclusion soon after that it was not worth the risk to keep him alive, especially after their last trap failed. However, Do you have any reason to think a Kindred did this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:39 pm

Mitari bursts out in tears and shakes uncontrollably with her grief.

"I...I don't know, Lord Bradford... I just know that he....is gone."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RJohnson83 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:46 pm

*Nicholas Parker walks through the door while looking down at a painting he is carrying.*

"I think this piece would look wonderful over the..."

*He stops and looks up when he hears the sobbing.*

"Oh.  Um..."

*He glances from Lord Bradford, then to Mitari, then back to Lord Bradford.  He raises an eyebrow quizzically as he knods his head towards Mitari.*

"Am I...interrupting something?  Do you two...need some alone time?  Here, I'll just put this over here and leave you two to your...whatever this is."

*He starts to walk over to a table to set the painting on.*

Acknowledged in the city of Darkridge

Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it.
RJohnson83
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:55 pm

"I'm so sorry, Mitari...I got carried away. " He tries to reassure her.

"Ah, Mr. Parker, have you seen the sheriff? Ms. Mitari here has informed me of some most unfortunate news, and I believe the information should be put into the hands of the Sheriff immediately." Bradford pulls out his cell phone and attempts to call Mr. Whitlock. ( @mitthurin let's see if this works)

Back to top Go down

Post by RJohnson83 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:59 pm

"Oh, no I'm afraid I haven't. What's happened? Perhaps I can spread the word to the other Daeva to keep a lookout for Mr. Whitlock."

Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it.
RJohnson83
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambria on Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:01 pm

Elena walks in, looking undisturbed by the sobbing mess at her feet.
She circles Mitari, her red eyes taking in every detail.

"Da, are you sure of death? Sometimes Kindred hurt, make thrall hurt, thrall think Regent dead. It not uncommon. Could it not be that Gordon just fall into torpor? Have you check resting places?"

Ambria
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:51 pm

Mitari nods to Lady Red.
"Yes, Alder Lady Red, I have checked all of his Havens. He is nowhere."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RJohnson83 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:49 pm

*Nicholas paces back and fourth, rubbing his beard. He stops and turns to the other Kindred.*

"Do you think the Brood could be behind this? Perhaps this is a retaliation for our attack on their building?"

"I will try to get word to Mr. Whitlock about Brother Gordon's death Mitari. I will also inform Lady Blackmoore. She needs to know."

*Nicholas turns to leave, nodding to the others.*

"Good evening ladies. Lord Bradford."

RJohnson83
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by mitthurin on Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:38 pm

*Whitlock has been standing at the park fountain for some time, his hat pulled low to cover his worried look. Dark ridge had been troubled his entire stay here but with the Sadik gone the city truly began to feel up to its name. The Dragon had paused it's journey here that night with Gordon and Blackmoore. Not even the latest atrocity in a trail that, he couldn't shake the feeling was somehow still connected to late Oberon. Cities rarely faced this much tumult without reason. Had the Corsettis......the ring of his phone breaks his reverie.*

"Lord Bradford, Hello, how may I help you?"

Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:43 pm

"Sheriff Whitlock, I have some troubling news. Ms. Mitari has lost her connection to Brother Gordon. She has searched his havens and he is nowhere to be found. We fear he may have lost his requiem. A few of us are at the Elysium in the Rack, are you nearby?"

Back to top Go down

Post by mitthurin on Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:55 pm

*Repressing a curse, Whitlock glances at the trees nervously. What had drawn him to this location on this night? Gordon had been likable enough,but it was his knowledge that would be missed. First the man's book and now the man himself. Someone was being thorough. *

"That is ill news, I am not far, and will join you promptly."
mitthurin
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by mitthurin on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:19 pm

"Has anyone seen to the veracity of her story? This is the same girl who was possessed herself some months ago yes?"

*One last lingering look at the fountain, Whitlock turns away towards his car, sensing a cold trail and a long night ahead.*

Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:42 pm

(Its soft RP, so I don't think I can do it, but can I check her beast, and check for diablerie veins, Sarah?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambria on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:52 pm

Elena scoops in next to the shuddering fledgling.

"Poor child..you seen too much in last months. "
She tilts Mitari's head towards her, cradling the rest of her body as one would an infant.

"Look at me child, look into eyes. Remember first pangs of loss. Take me there."

Ambria
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:56 pm

(ooc: Her beast is as it usually is, her eyes do not reflect yellow and any aura perception would tell you that she is not lying, does not have diablarie veins, and is not under any mental effects.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mitthurin on Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:09 am

(ooc: thanks for that, didn't really mean to bring mechanics into this)

Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by mitthurin on Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:18 am

*Whitlock proceeds to the art gallery. Normally he would travel straight there but tonight... well tonight he spares precious minutes to deter being followed, at least on the ground. Paranoia is a terrible thing but he can't shake the feeling of being watched. Once at the gallery he checks his phone for messages and then proceeds inside with his field bag.*

Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambria on Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:46 am

Elena finally pulls her gaze from Mitari's, letting the younger Kindred just rest for a moment.

She tell truth, as much as I can tell, but I no master of Lord's Words. I have seen the brother's last resting place, I can take us there if child is too tired. She has endured much.
Poor soul frenzied when she first felt bond snap.

She turns back to Mitari, a bundle of tears and ratty clothes nestled in Elena's stone white arms.

I know he was dear, but you were right to question teachings. These things we know in our hearts, we know truth, no matter what they say, what they try to teach, enforce. When you want to find path to redemption, you come to me, I show you way.

She looks up when she hears footfalls, though they be quiet.
Seeing the familiar shape of a large brimmed hat she smiles for the first time that night.

Why, Mister Whitlock! You arrive just in time!

Ambria
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:18 am

Mitari listens to Lady Red's words, and looks around at the kindred gathered.

"I don't know how much more of this pain I can handle. I watched as my home in New Orleans was destroyed. Brother Gordon told me to come here, that I would be safe, and now he's gone and I don't feel safe."

She drops her head into Lady Red's lap sobbing.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mitthurin on Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:20 am

*As always the sight of the Lady Elena stirs something deep within Thomas' soul and he involuntarily returns her smile. As he does his earlier melancholy is forgotten and the task at hand takes his entire focus.*

"Lady Corsetti, well met as always! I did not expect you here though it is a happy surprise. I see you have taken care of our troubled girl. You say I am just in time, do we have a lead? I am most interested in this case especially so because we have not yet found Brother Gordon's book of musings concerning Longinus."

*A passing thought darkens his countenance for but a moment - the Corsetti's, the Striges, the death of threats and information - but the paranoia of earlier was gone, replaced by the resonant energy he found when solving a puzzle.*

"Mitari dear, are we absolutely certain that Brother Gordon is no longer with us? i was much hoping to speak with him again."

*He pauses to look about for Bradford whom he had expected.*
mitthurin
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:41 am

Mitari looks up at Whitlocke, when she raises her head, her face is smeared with blood from her tears. She wipes her face on her sleeve and swallows hard.

"Mr. Whitlocke, Brother Gordon and I were bound in vinculum to one another. That bond is no longer present. There is no other explanation. He is dead. Someone killed him."

((OOC: I'm going to bed, I'll catch up tomorrow. Razz ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:00 am

"Ah, Sheriff. Good to see you this evening, though it would be nicer under many other circumstances. It seems the sight of Priscus Corsetti has rendered me invisible to you, though I cannot fault you for that," Bradford gives a hint of a smile, "I was inspecting this Elysium and planning the art display when Ms. Mitari came in, certainly distraught. This is a terribly trying time, and I fear we must make significant headway in the Strix war soon, or we will find ourselves without a home, or possibly, a requiem."

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Tan on Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:41 am

Victoria, who has been lingering around to pick up the pieces that would eventually fill her book of delicious tales for the month, followed the echoes of the sudden increase in volume by the entrance.

The chatter amongst the kindred were of no secret when the walls remained bare of art. Watching the crestfallen young Nosferatu on the ground, she sighed and acknowledged the gathering of kindred around her. "Evening gentlemen.." Nodding towards the elder, "Lady Red."

Victoria directed her gaze towards the destraught Mitari. "Calm down dear. Did Brother Gordon mention where he was heading last you saw him?"

Narrators
Narrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:17 am

Mitari tries to compose herself, standing and walking to a window. She gazes out over the city and sighs.

"No. He didn't tell me where he was going. He was upset over having lost his book. He said he was going to find it and get it back no matter what. I told him it was just words on paper, to let it go. He promised me he wouldn't go out looking for it without backup. I don't know where he went. Just that he didn't come back."

She pauses for a moment. Staring out the window in silence before turning to face the gathered kindred.

"I want to kill the person responsible for his death. I want them to feel the pain I feel."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:48 am

"Now, now...I know you are upset, but we don't know who, or what, did this. I'm sure, though, that Sheriff Whitlock will do everything he can to find out for you, and with his permission, I will help. But do not be rash and put yourself in danger as well, either at the hands of whomever did this, or by His Grace for not following proper channels to find justice. "

Back to top Go down

Post by mitthurin on Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:55 am

*Mitari's thinly veiled rage strikes warning bells for Whitlock.*

"Your anger is understandable and just Ms Mitari, however let us investigate the matter before acting. As Lord Bradford says, once we see the picture entire, then justice will be swift and decisive."
mitthurin
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:01 pm

Mitari calms her anger.

"I have no intention of acting without aid, or without the consent of the court. I'm just... Angry. And hurt."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mitthurin on Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:07 pm

"Rightfully so, my dear, rightfully so. Let us channel that to good use then. Can you tell us of Brother Gordon's activities over the last several weeks? The more we know of his movements the better chance we will have for the culprit's apprehension."

Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:11 pm

Mitari nods.

"As I told Lord Bradford when I first arrived, I saw him two weeks ago when he returned to St. Catherine's after the events at the park, and again a week ago at the library. We spent time together there often these past few months. I've not seen him since then."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambria on Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:20 pm

Elena smiles charmingly at Whitlock, sensing the change in his body language and enjoying every minute of it.

She nods to Charleston, noting the Harpies interest before turning back to the neonate.

Da, what was in book that was important? Surely old ghosts not interested in lessons on mass. Did you read book? What did it entail besides  "teachings" of Longnius?

She sweeps back her gaze to Bradford and the others.

My powers have yet to be fully returned to me. Do any of you have gift of Shadow touch? I can only look into mind of person, but something that Gordon may have worn will give us better clue.

Ambria
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 pm

"I'm afraid I do not. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Meg Johnson on Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:59 pm

Robin burst through the doors of the Art Gallery."Mr. Parker, you forgot..." She lifted her head from the paper she was carrying in her hand. Her words fell silent as the reality of the scene before her became apparent. Habitually she reaches up and pushes her glasses to rest high on the bridge of her nose.

Clearing her throat she eases closer to Mr. Parker and leans over. " What exactly have I missed?" The mentioning of Brother Gordon's book made her turn towards Mitari. They had not met before, but it seemed that everyone else here was familiar with her. "I think I remember after we saved Mrs. Blackmore and him he started going on about having lost....or maybe it was misplaced...a booked."

Last edited by Meg Johnson on Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Meg Johnson
Admin
Admin

http://Opium-Aether.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:12 pm

Mitari quietly backs away from the gathered kindred and finds a dark corner to sit in, slumps down with her arms crossed on her knees and lays her head down on her arms.
She watches everyone milling around, trying to figure out what happened and sighs a heavy heaving breath of air that felt like it shook loose some cobwebs in her lungs. It felt good to breathe, though. It's something she didn't do very often, but reminded her that she was still alive.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mitthurin on Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:43 pm

*Noting Mitari's social retreat as well as the vexing number of arriving kindred, Whitlock turns to Bradford.*

"Lord Bradford, is there a conference room or lounge where we might all sit comfortably and discuss the next move? I encourage all here to join as if indeed as I suspect the striges are involved the free flow of information is key to victory."

*Turning to Elena Whitlock smiles grandly.*

"Lady Corsetti you are quite right, an item from the possessions of the good Brother would prove most instructive provided he possessed it recently enough."

Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:08 pm

"The back room is no grand ballroom, but it will certainly accommodate us all, right this way. " Bradford leads the way to the back room, opens the door, and holds it for those who follow.

(Ooc i just got some really bad news at work, might be slower to reply for a while, but feel free to go on without me, obviously. )

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:17 pm

Mitari looks Between Lord Bradford and Mr. Whitlocke as they discuss moving the discussion to more private quarters and she stands up, straightening her blood streaked hoodie and wiping her hands on her jeans, leaving a few more streaks of blood.

"Lord Bradford, if you have someplace I can wash up, I'll leave you all to discuss this further. Since you're obviously not responsible for his death, there isn't much else I can do here. I really expected to confront his killer tonight, but that isn't the case. I'd like to return to the Necropolis now, if that's okay."

(OOC: I set up two new forums for Elysiums, and changed the name of the "Elysium Discussion" Category to "General IC Chat" to clarify the difference between the them. I moved this conversation to the Art Gallery forum for better categorization. If you guys want to start a new thread for the scene in the back room at the Art Gallery you can do so under the Elysium: Art Gallery forum. )
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:46 pm

"Of course, Ms. Mitari. This is also a human establishment during the days, so there are restrooms just this way. Feel free to stop by anytime, should you wish to further assist, think of anything more, or if you just need someone to talk to. Do you need anyone to assist you to an entrance to the necropolis? "

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:55 pm

Mitari smiles, weakly, to Bradford and shakes her head. She wordlessly makes her way to the restroom and cleans up as best she can. Nobody ever notices her leave, just that the bathroom is now empty, and Mitari is nowhere to be found.

((OOC: You've all felt like bugs were crawling on your skin the whole time Mitari was present, but the feeling subsides shortly after she goes into the restroom.))

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambria on Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:15 pm

Elena rubs her arms, trying to shake the feeling.

Tis nasty, and so so sad at same time. Poor unfortunate soul, so much despair it makes skin crawl.

She looks at the hurried Savage.

Robin..it tis Robin? Mister Parker left, probably to inform Alder Blackmoore that one of her flock has fallen. He is quick, and is probably half way or there by now, but you can stay here. You very colorful, unlike funeral attire which is norm..normal? That is word, da?

So..what we do now? I can take Kindred to last resting place of late Brother. Maybe we find something of his. Otherwise, I have no clue.
Book is important, but we have lost book.

Mister...Sheriff. What you think?

Ambria
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by mitthurin on Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:35 am

*Mister...Sheriff. The words hang palpably in the air and settle about Whitlock at once like a crushing weight, yet at the same time forcing him to stand more erect and a hungry gleam shine from his eye. Gone is the idle arm scratching present while Mitari was being interviewed, replaced now bycold calculating purpose. Contemplative, he looks at Victoria.*

"Miss Charleston, I recall that you are no stranger to research, would it be possible for you to begin investigating the library with whosoever you feel might be helpful for what the good Brother had been researching of late? It is possible he left intelligence behind if he intended to return. I doubt that his notes would be electronic in nature but all the same it may pay dividends to contact Ms Filutk."

*Turning to Bradford he begins without preamble.*

"Lord Bradford, the nature of our tests have been found wanting in all respects save that of comparative beasts. I ask of the Master of Elysium that a suitable kindred be tasked with that test for each kindred here now as well as those who enter at later times. We all recall the words of Prince Grey when he asked that the ability to hide the beast or match the beast be discontinued until such time as we have more reliable tests. The light test remains at your discretion however I no longer put much faith in the metric of yellow eyes. I have further thoughts on protection long term, but I will leave the specifics in your capable hands."

*Whitlock at last turns to Elena, offering his extended arm.*

"As usual Lady Corsetti you have cut to the quick of the matter, discerning the last location of Brother Gordon. With luck his possessions will still be intact. Regardless this is perhaps the first mistake the Striges have made, since we would not have otherwise been concerned about poor Gordon's esoteric research. We must capitalize on their error before they can correct it or compromise our advantage."

*Looking about once more he locks eyes with each kindred present as he continues.*

"I value any ideas you may have, as this group and its contacts represent some of the most capable in the city."

Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Cline on Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:30 pm

*A man in long black robes walks into the room. His blond hair was cropped short and his green eyes scanned the room, taking in all of the commotion. As he turned his head to the right a branded scar in the shape of a cross could be seen on his neck. After a few moments of assessing the situation, he walked further into the room. The base of your spine warms as he approaches and you then quickly feel the sensation of motlen metal crawling its way up your spine.*

"Good evening. My name is Larenzo Toselli. Sorella and I have just arrived in this city. Can you direct me to others of the Nosferatu clan, as well as any Sanctified?"

**DISCLAIMER**
The contents of this message are fictitious in nature; a discussion of imaginary activities in a pretended "alternate reality" as part of the World of Darkness game setting; they should not be construed as relevant to real world activities involving actual locations or persons living or deceased.
Justin Cline
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambria on Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:54 pm

A slight fown creases Elena's forhead with the arrival of the newcomers.

"Accidenti. Più di loro ?" She hisses quietly to herself. She quickly composes herself, smoothing out any hint of displeasure before turning to take the arm offered to her.

She leans into him, smiling.

He's..too flattering. But tis good. We all have job now.

She turns her unnatural gaze on the young Daeva, fingers increasing slight, but adequate pressure on his extended arm.

What of new Shadow, what is name? Lockewood, little dagger...something? He might help. Shadows always find fingers touching things, better to direct it to greater purpose. Your purpose. If it fits in plan.

She turn back to the new Haunt.

I am Alder Corsetti, Priscus of Succubi
Dis is Harpy Charleston and Master of Elysuim Lord Bradford. You be looking for Priscus Jack, but these two best in city for what you be needing.
This one...
(And she sidles even closer) is Sheriff Whitlock. You not be getting on bad side, Da?

Oh, and one wearing bright colors is Robin. She Savage. I let her tell you of Covenant if she wants.

Ambria
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Cline on Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:55 pm

*Larenzo bowed to the group.*

"I am a pleased to meet you all. You all seem to be very busy. Is there anything that I can help with? I was sent here by the Vatican on business, but I'm a good... how'a do you say it... many-tasker"

((Larenzo has a thick Italian accent))

**DISCLAIMER**
The contents of this message are fictitious in nature; a discussion of imaginary activities in a pretended "alternate reality" as part of the World of Darkness game setting; they should not be construed as relevant to real world activities involving actual locations or persons living or deceased.
Justin Cline
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by mitthurin on Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:41 pm

*Whitlock's hand trembles slightly at the nearness of Elena. For a moment, the coldness in his eyes softens to something far more....human. The blush fully manifests and the warmth of life emanates from his skin. With a visible effort he concentrates on the newcomer. This was no coincidence, this Haunt of Longinus arriving this night. Suspicion in his voice, Whitlock quietly responds.*

"Indeed it is possible that you may help Master Toselli, but first I must ask you to acquiesce to testing. You have arrived in our city at an inauspicious time and we must be assured that your will is your own."

Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Cline on Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:52 pm

*Larenzo tilted his head at the word test. In his line of work, that is often accompanied by pliers and bamboo shoots*

"What sort of test?"

**DISCLAIMER**
Justin Cline
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum