MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Shoutbox

March's Gathering

View previous topic View next topic Go down

March's Gathering

Post by Eliza Dalca on Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:48 pm

Dear Kindred of Dark Ridge,

It was brought to my attention that there is another group within the city that desires to host the next gathering, as well as they were unsure of whether the Ventrue would be hosting; allow for me to clear the air, since I am the Priscus of the Lords and Ladies.

During the last Gathering, as many of you would know; there was a sudden and rude interruption by the Strix, which ended with an investigation that closed the lovely Gathering by our Nosferatu. So I was sadly unable to confirm whether or not we would be able to host next month, to which I do hope you all understand.

I do know that clan Ventrue are more than capable of handling the next Gathering, as I have told all the Priscus within the city; but it seems as though I did not receive a definite answer on whether or not anyone had any troubles of the Ventrue hosting. So I will ask here, instead; and finish by saying that if the other group would prefer to take up the next Gathering, that would be of no issue with myself, for April's Gathering would be our Gathering instead.

Now that this is cleared up, are there any questions or concerns with anything said above?

Sincerely,
Eliza Dalca
Priscus of the Ventrue Clan
Acknowledged Member of Dark Ridge
Eliza Dalca
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Re: March's Gathering

Post by Chris Alexander on Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:26 pm

(Ooc: I'm told that no one in particular will be hosting April via the admin. I'll respond to this more thoroughly after I get done with work/training)
Chris Alexander
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shamus on Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:40 am

I do have a question.

Are you going to host this gathering? Or are you waiting to hear if you can host this gathering? Or are you waiting to see who it offends if you simply state that you will be hosting this gathering? It feels as though you are unsure of your place among the citizens of Dark Ridge. Is that the case?

I apologize, apparently I had several questions.

Sir Daniel D'Antoine
Archon of Dark Ridge
Knight of the Most Honorable Order of the Thorned Wreath
Recognized Among the Daeva
Recognized Among the Unconquered
Recognized Citizen of Dark Ridge

shamus
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Alexander on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:51 am

Miss Dalca,

I apologize for the confusion. Certain matters concerning Elysium have managed to simply fall into place, and/or were worked out in advance, after the loss of our former Seneschal. In the absence of an official Master of Elysium I have taken care of the situation. My recent announcement will hopefully rectify future issues as well.

May the nights to come find you well,
Jack
Chris Alexander
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Tan on Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:13 pm

Priscus Dalca,

I have received confirmation that the next gathering is to be hosted by Clan Ventrue. Since there are no challenges thus far by other clans or covenants and the Seneschal has booked us in the calendar, let us convene as a clan to make the necessary preparations.

Regards,

Narrators
Narrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Dalca on Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:56 pm

Mr. Jack and Miss Victoria,

Thank you for helping to clear the confusion on the matter, I greatly appreciate your aide in the situation, and hope that the next Gathering will be a pleasant one, at the very least.

Sincerely,
Eliza Dalca
Priscus of the Ventrue Clan
Acknowledged Member of Dark Ridge

Valued in the First Estate
Player's Name: Alex/Allie
Eliza Dalca
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:20 pm

{{OOC: April's gathering will be a special event. It is our one year anniversary game! The IC setting will be described on site. That said, You are welcome to roleplay out who you think will be hosting the gathering, but I will not promise that will be the case. Wink }}
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.darkridge.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:20 am

Clarification: ICly April isn't a special gathering. Go ahead and plan it as normal, pick a host etc, just be aware OOC'ly that there is a chance that it won't actually happen as planned.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.darkridge.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum