MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Shoutbox

February's Gathering

View previous topic View next topic Go down

February's Gathering

Post by Chris Alexander on Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:10 pm

Greetings Kindred of Dark Ridge

As usual I hope the nights between our gatherings find you well. With our next Elysium fast approaching I know some have expressed some trepidation about venturing into the dreaded Necropolis. While I usually would encourage such feelings, for your own protection of course, I'm here tonight to put them to rest. Well, for the month of February at least.

Here are a couple of images I have taken of the Caldarium. This will be the true location of Elysium for the upcoming month. Upon arrival at my Clan's recently acquired Haven (location: K-3), you will be lead below into the Necropolis. It will be a short journey, but do not fall behind your guide or you could get lost. You have been warned.

At the end of your journey your guide will admit you into the Caldarium's entrance ...

From there you can mingle as you please, until court is called of course.

Once his Grace has freed everyone to socialize further the bathhouse shall be open for anyone who wishes to partake.

I hope this allays any fears anyone might have of what they might find lurking in the shadows of the Necropolis.

With regards,
Jack
Chris Alexander
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: February's Gathering

Post by Sarah Wade on Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:07 am

Mr. Jack,
Thank you for this enlightening look at a section of your clan's domain. I must admit that I am pleasantly surprised at the condition of this Caldarium, as you call it. The things you hear about the Necropolis do not lend one to imagine such lavish quarters. I am looking forward to experiencing this necropolis for myself at the gathering.

Lillian Blackmoore

IC: Undecided

OOC: Sarah

-Former Webmistress, Founder of the Dark Ridge Troupe

**DISCLAIMER**
The contents of this message are fictitious in nature; a discussion of imaginary activities in a pretended "alternate reality" as part of the World of Darkness game setting; they should not be construed as relevant to real world activities involving actual locations or persons living or deceased.
Sarah Wade
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Alexander on Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:41 pm

Mother Confessor,

I'm glad you are looking forward to the night's events. I am as well. It is not often that those of our Clan reveal any part of our mysterious home beneath the surface. However, that is what the Caldarium was meant for. To allow others to truly see us "let our hair down" in a manner of speaking.

Till then,
Jack
Chris Alexander
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Wade on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:00 pm

Mr. Jack,

I'd like to thank you for an exceptional location and hosting of the gathering. I was pleasantly surprised by the surroundings, your photographs did not do it justice. You have opened my eyes to a side of the Nosferatu that I have never known. I look forward to many more pleasant surprises in the future.

Lillian Blackmoore

IC: Undecided

OOC: Sarah

-Former Webmistress, Founder of the Dark Ridge Troupe

**DISCLAIMER**
The contents of this message are fictitious in nature; a discussion of imaginary activities in a pretended "alternate reality" as part of the World of Darkness game setting; they should not be construed as relevant to real world activities involving actual locations or persons living or deceased.
Sarah Wade
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum