August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Shoutbox

City Investigations, and how you can help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

City Investigations, and how you can help.

Post by Justin Cline on Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:15 pm

Citizens of Dark Ridge,

I've been Sheriff for a few months now, and I'm noticing an interesting trend. At Gatherings, many of you seem very eager to help with whatever issues are happening that night, but between gatherings I do not hear at all from you. Now, I am unsure if this is because your nights are very busy, or if you are unaware of what sort of things that you could help with.

Most things that the Office of Sheriff looks into are not made public knowledge, but that doesn't mean that they are secret, or that the Office doesn't need help. So, I'd like to go ahead and make this very public. If you would like to help the city, in any capacity, please contact me. I am quite sure there is something that I can find for you to help the city with. So, if you find yourself wanting to be a good citizen, or are just bored for whatever reason, please contact me, and we will discuss what you can bring to the table to help the city with.

So in short, if you want to help, let me know, there is enough work to go around.

Aydin Sadik,
Valued Sheriff of Dark Ridge.

**DISCLAIMER**
The contents of this message are fictitious in nature; a discussion of imaginary activities in a pretended "alternate reality" as part of the World of Darkness game setting; they should not be construed as relevant to real world activities involving actual locations or persons living or deceased.
Justin Cline
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum