MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Shoutbox

The Prisci Harpy has been selected

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Prisci Harpy has been selected

Post by Chris Alexander on Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:06 am

Greeting to my fellow Kindred of Dark Ridge,

I sincerely hope that the nights following our last gathering, as well as those to come, find you all well. If the esteemed Royal Harpy will allow me to steal a small fraction of her office, for a moment, I would like to make an announcement. It would appear that the Prisci Council has come to a majority consensus concerning the position of Prisci Harpy.

I won't bore you all with the minutia of nominees and votes. I will say that all candidates for the position are fine kindred and any one of them would have made a good choice. However, there can only be one Prisci Harpy and that individual is Mr. Jacob Alexander Andrews Esquire.

Mr. Andrews may be new to our fair city, but then again there are many amongst us who aren't. He seems to have a good head on his shoulders and seems excited at the prospect of helping the city by helping to be the voice for the Prisci Council. I would like to ask everyone to extend their good wishes to Mr. Andrews on his new appointment.

I would also like to send a small congratulation to Clan Deava for having yet another member of your Clan be recognized for their worth in the city.

Miss Sam Jacobs: your Prisci and recently voted Myrmidon of the Carthian Movement
Madam Confessor, Lillian Blackmoore: Head of the Lancea Sactum
Heirophant, Nicholas Parker: Head of the Circle of the Crone
and now ...
Mr. Jacob Alexander Andrews: Prisci Harpy
Along with prominent business holders ...  
Bruce and Scarlet
Madam Perth

Clan Deava has made quite a place for themselves within Dark Ridge and they should all be commended for their services to their Clan, Covenants and to the city at large.
(OOC: If I missed any acclaims or note worthy position of Deava players I deeply apologize)

Thank you all for your time,
Jack
Chris Alexander
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: The Prisci Harpy has been selected

Post by RJohnson83 on Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:11 am

Congratulations Mr. Andrews!  This is fantastic news!  It is such a splendid sight, seeing Dark Ridge's Succubi blossom so.

May the Goddess smile upon you,
Nicolas Parker.

Acknowledged in the city of Darkridge

Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it.
RJohnson83
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Tan on Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:27 am

Congratulations to Mr. Andrews and the Daeva clan! I'm sure your clan is very proud to be represented within the ranks. The Harpy is a position that is traditionally garnered by the Succubi clan, and those with passion have resounding voices.

I look forward to your publications,

Victoria Charleston

Narrators
Narrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Cline on Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:06 pm

Congratulations, Mr. Andrews. I'm sure you will excel at this position and be not only a example of the social grace of the Daeva, but also of a fairness that few Kindred possess enough of to be named Harpy. I look forward to your reports.

Aydin Sadik

**DISCLAIMER**
The contents of this message are fictitious in nature; a discussion of imaginary activities in a pretended "alternate reality" as part of the World of Darkness game setting; they should not be construed as relevant to real world activities involving actual locations or persons living or deceased.
Justin Cline
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RowanArtemis on Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:07 pm

It will be interesting to see the city function with two Harpies, as a city is traditionally supposed to.

Congratulations and best of luck to you, Mr. Andrews.
RowanArtemis
Staff
Staff

http://gnomeyoudidnt.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Wade on Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:16 pm

Congratulations on your new appointment, Mr. Andrews! I am excited to see our clan finally represented in some fashion in the city council. I look forward to reading your reports and hearing your opinions of the gatherings and events going on in the city.

Best Regards,
Lillian Blackmoore

IC: Undecided

OOC: Sarah

-Former Webmistress, Founder of the Dark Ridge Troupe

**DISCLAIMER**
The contents of this message are fictitious in nature; a discussion of imaginary activities in a pretended "alternate reality" as part of the World of Darkness game setting; they should not be construed as relevant to real world activities involving actual locations or persons living or deceased.
Sarah Wade
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Voitle on Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:35 pm

Congratulation's Mr. Andrews! With such strong support from both your clan and covenant, I can see why you were the council's choice for the position. I look forward to reading your first report in the nights to come.

Respected Ventrue
Robert Voitle
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tomlin on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:28 am

I would like to thank everyone for the well wishes.

To His Grace, thank you for the kind words. I have been blessed with amazing covenant and clan mates. I look forward to the coming nights in the city and to allow a bit of my own perspective to be shown.

To Victoria Charleston, I look forward to yours as well. I will strive to be as good a Harpy as you yourself are. Your reports shed much light for me when I first came to the city. May I be able to do the same for others.

To the Prisci, thank you for this honorable position and your careful deliberations. I will work to better the city to the best of my ability.

To Aydin Sadik, Sheriff, Mehket Priscus, and now Primogen, I say thank you for your words! I hope to work closely with you and the other Prisci.

To everyone else, thank you all for the congratulations. Watch for my reports and have a wonderful evening

May the Darkness Embrace us All,

Mister Jacob Alexander Andrews, Esquire

Mike Tomlin
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Rastegar on Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:55 am

Congratulations Mr. Andrews, I know you will do a magnificent job and I look forward to working with you in the future.

In Service,

Mr. Shirokov
Clan Gangrel
Jeremiah Rastegar
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top