MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Shoutbox

Important Annoucements

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Important Annoucements

Post by Robert Voitle on Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:08 pm

Kindred of Standing:

First, it is with some excitement that I officially announce that the office of Seneschal no longer sits vacant. From this day forward, the position will be held by Mr. Jack of clan Nosferatu, a valued member of the court.

This leaves the position of Sheriff vacant, but never fear for I have already resolved the vacancy. Mr. Aydin Sadik of clan Mekhet and also a valued member of the court has agreed to step into the position of Sheriff and take over any ongoing investigations.

(Mr. Sadik, please make time to meet with Mr. Jack to discuss those investigations and ensure that you are handed over all the necessary information to fulfill your duties.)

This leaves the Keeper of Elysium position still unfilled, but there have been a number of applicants who I will be interviewing over the next few weeks and will make my announcement at the next court gathering.  

Next, I would like to formally acknowledge Ms. Jules Stark and Ms. Giselle St. Cyr. They have decided to join our growing community. I hope that you will each afford them a warm welcome as new residents to Dark Ridge.

Lastly, I want to take a moment to address a topic that I and the Prisci council discussed at our last gathering. Due to the fact that we have so many issues of concern to the citizens of Dark Ridge and their safety, I believe it wise to focus our efforts on resolving as many of those issues as possible. As such, I am tasking each clan for formulate a plan to assist the Sheriff with investigating or resolving one or more of the issues currently troubling the city.

You are to coordinate your individual efforts and plans through your clan's priscus and they through the Sheriff. To be clear, this is not a license for every citizen to begin independent investigations into matters affecting the city. You are expected to coordinate with your priscus and the Sheriff. If I discover that the Sheriff is not being kept informed or that your priscus is unaware of your activities, due punishment will be levied.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Respectfully,

Respected Ventrue
Robert Voitle
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Re: Important Annoucements

Post by RowanArtemis on Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:12 am

Many congratulations to everyone involved.

Sefika Sadik
-Shadow
-Dragon
RowanArtemis
Staff
Staff

http://gnomeyoudidnt.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:38 pm

Congratulations Mr. Jack and Mr. Sadik. I am quite sure you will both perform admirably. And a warm welcome to all the new residents of Dark Ridge. I look forward to working together towards the betterment of the city.

Lord Richard Bradford,
Recognized member of the First Estate,
Recognized Priscus of the Lords,
Recognized member of Dark Ridge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:01 pm

Congratulations to my clanmate, Priscus, and all-around decent guy, Aydin Sadik, for having added a THIRD feather to his cap! If you can find a moment to yourself in what I’d imagine will be the not inconsiderable investment of time in getting caught up in your new but complimentary duties as Sheriff, and juggling your existing ones as Hound and Mekhet Priscus, let me know. I am just finally beginning to really ‘get this shit together’ at the New Dawn Church of Salvation, including, and especially, the ability to generously entertain guests in my home below, and would love the opportunity to have you over.

The same applies to you, Jack! Congrats on landing that cute behind of yours in the Seneschal seat! And thanks again, for being able to give even a little bit of your expertise and assistance in getting the security for the Church itself up and running. It was definitely a load off my plate, what with trying to throw everything else together as well. I can’t wait to surprise you with how great the Lounge area looks, including a really unique sanctuary for VIPs like yourselves. I was able to accelerate the timetable for being able to receive guests due to a truly dramatic last minute donation, and I just can’t wait to show it off.

So whaddaya say, boys? Care to swing by after the paint dries, and let me congratulate you both, in style? Of course, all other current Court officers are invited as well, as would only be natural, and fitting. And Your Majesty, Duke Gray, let me encourage you to bring your ‘new friend’ who has just recently woken up from his extended nap. It would be my privilege to extend my modest hospitality to him as well, and I would be simply delighted by the opportunity to discuss with him, the path of The Lance, as it has been thrown, through the ages.

And hey there, ladies! May I also extend a hearty ‘how do you do’ to new residents, Ms. Jules Stark, and Ms. Giselle St. Cyr! I just love meeting new people. I know how overwhelming it can be sometimes, in a new city, but let me tell you, I just moved here last month, and these people are great. They have welcomed me with a level of helpfulness, trust, and kindness rarely seen anymore. So, one of these nights, I’d love to do the same for you! Come by for dinner as your schedule allows, my treat, let me know if you have any ‘dietary preferences’, and they will be accommodated, if possible. Plus, as stated before, I just decorated, and I kind of want to show off. So my offer isn’t entirely altruistic! =)

In any case, looking forward to being able to speak with you all, at your convenience, and congratulations again to both new residents, and new position holders alike! As usual, let me know if I can be of any assistance. Looking forward to seeing you all at Gran Ballo, and bring your appetites!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Wade on Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:09 pm

Congratulations to both Sheriff Sadik, and Seneschal Jack on your appointments to your new offices. I know you will both excel in your new roles.

I would also like to welcome the newcomers to the city. It would seem some of the new arrivals are quite eager and excitable in their ambitions, perhaps we can work towards channeling that excitement towards the resolution of His Grace's requests for assistance in solving some of the issues of the domain in addition to entertainment.

IC: Undecided

OOC: Sarah

-Former Webmistress, Founder of the Dark Ridge Troupe

**DISCLAIMER**
The contents of this message are fictitious in nature; a discussion of imaginary activities in a pretended "alternate reality" as part of the World of Darkness game setting; they should not be construed as relevant to real world activities involving actual locations or persons living or deceased.
Sarah Wade
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum