MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Shoutbox

From the Desk of the Seneschal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

From the Desk of the Seneschal

Post by RowanArtemis on Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:24 am

To the Esteemed Citizens of Dark Ridge:

There comes a time in the Requiems of us all when the obligations put upon one's person must tear us away from the setting in which we would prefer to remain. Such is now the case for myself. As must as I would prefer to remain in Dark Ridge and lend my hand to the rebuilding of this beautiful city, to witness the growth of the Court once the current trials have been handled - for, make no mistake, handled they will be - under the hand of His Grace, Duke Elliot Chandler Grey, it would seem that such an option is not available to me.

I am being called back to Europe, and the circumstances under which this call has been sent leave me no option but to comply. I will be putting my affairs in order and leaving immediately, unable to attend the Masquerade Ball being hosted by the Circle of the Crone.

I am deeply regretful that such a thing has come to pass, but I take comfort in knowing that the competence and capabilities of the Kindred that remain in the city are beyond question. There are many problems within Dark Ridge; I do not argue this fact. It is my firm belief, however, that the people of this Court will rise to the occasion and build this city in to the bastion of peace and prosperity that it is capable of becoming.

If, at some point, I am able to return here, I greatly look forward to doing so. In the meantime, I remain-

In Service,

Baroness Jeanette Eleanora Hollinshead
Valued Seneschal of Dark Ridge
Valued Judex of the First Estate
Acknowledged Lord

OOC: This is the character leaving, not the player! See you all on October 11th. <3
RowanArtemis
Staff
Staff

http://gnomeyoudidnt.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum