Calendar Calendar

Shoutbox

Dark Ridge Reporter - August 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dark Ridge Reporter - August 2014

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:02 pm

Dark Ridge News:
Edward Dwyer Missing
Edward Dwyer, a mayoral electoral candidate has gone missing. His campaign manager told reporters that he stopped responding to her calls two months ago and she hasn’t seen or heard from him since. She kept his campaign running in the hopes that he would resurface and be able to make public appearances, but he hasn’t been in contact. Mr. Dwyer has been dropped from the Mayoral race until his whereabouts can be discovered.

New mayoral hopeful Dr. Max Harper has stepped into the spotlight as the new favored candidate in the mayoral election.
Dr. Max Harper is a "retired" philanthropist who made a name for himself in the business world as a regional vice president for the multinational company, LARES, which is the parent company of Juno (a world health organization, similar to Greenpeace) and Sentinel (a "securities" firm similar to Blackwater, suspected to be a front for Jupiter, an international mercenary group). Doctor Harper is an accomplished piano, violin, and classical guitar player, and an award-winning chef. Since retiring from his VP role, he sometimes works as a freelance negotiation consultant for Fortune 500 companies with a reputation of always winning the bargain.
Max Harper has a doctorate in Business and honorary doctorates in Global Economics, and Psychology, and is author of the NY Times Bestseller "Deal of the Century: Understanding Motivation"
When asked his agenda in this sudden interest in local politics, Harper told reporters "Dark Ridge is my home. With the endless string of corruption allegations, scandal, and in-fighting that her citizens have had to endure in recent years, I thought it time she have an honest candidate who loves her and can stand up to the corruption, to pick her up from the shadows and remind the world of her potential."

CLASSIFIEDS:
Missed Connection:
You were walking through Corsetti Lake Park, you had blonde hair and blue eyes and you were eating a subway oatmeal cookie. We locked eyes for only a moment, but I felt a spark in the air. If you feel the same, contact me at 555-555-4521
Seekers of the truth
I invite you to seek the truth of past and future. Open your eyes to find the way.

So you want to join a hunting club? The Crippled Coon wants you!
The Crippled Coon Dog Hunting Club is now accepting members for 2014/2015 Season!
Our club is a "Dog" Hunting Club in Dark Ridge, NC.

Help wanted: Seasoned Chef and kitchen staff
Seeking a well-educated culinary expert to lead a skilled kitchen staff for a new wine bar opening in Dark Ridge, NC. Serious applicants only, please email resume to HR@VinEst.com or fax a copy of your resume to 555-555-6357.
For Sale: 1967 Chevrolet Camaro
Mint condition, runs like a dream. Newly repainted and finished. Call for price and appointment. 555-555-3542

Obituaries
Sarah Jane Parker, 68
John Landsonge, 57
Gianni Demora, 23
Butch Dearborne, 83
Svetlana Chayevsky, 71
Doris K. Cohen, 53
Ruth Lorde, 86
Natasha Thekla Norwind, 48
Jiro Murase, 35

Admin
Admin