MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Shoutbox

September Elysium

View previous topic View next topic Go down

September Elysium

Post by Chris Alexander on Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:59 am

To the Kindred of Dark Ridge,

The time has nearly arrived, and I know your breathless with anticipation. However, you’ll just have wait a couple more days, and then all your dreams will be realized. Of course I speak of the next Elysium to be  held within the Domain of the Carthian Movement of Dark Ridge. It will hopefully be a night to remember. A veritable Carthian Carnival of lights and sounds, and not to mention a plethora of pliable college coeds.

Remember:
“ … that children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way.”
---Whitney Houston

… (crickets) Moving on.

It saddens me to begin this with bad news. Our esteemed Master of Elysium, Charles Rutherford Langstrom III, had to leave suddenly. Called home by his Sire. (OOC: Aaron gave me permission to speak for him in this matter) He doesn’t expect to return to Dark Ridge for the foreseeable future, if ever. His last act was to give his approval of locale and to declare what areas would be considered Elysium.

Thus it is my pleasure, as Prefect of the Carthian Movement, to officially announce the location of  the next Elysium. You will all be VIPs (or VIVs) at the Grand Opening of the Pi Lounge located at the corner of (O and 4) within the Carthian territory. This will be, from this night forward, a Carthian Business holding (OOC: and Communal Haven) so please respect the Tenets of the Masquerade at all times in front of the mortals. It will be staffed with Management and Security that are well versed in Kindred discretion.

Now down to the meat of things. The Pi Lounge features three floors, or levels, of various forms of entertainment. Four when you include the VIV Only area, but I’ll get to that in a bit. The Levels are as follows:

Ground Floor / Level One: The Bridge Café - A lovely area for those looking to have a quiet evening with that special someone. Gourmet food and fine wines are the feature to one side of the café, whereas on the other you have a dedicated Vapor Bar and rooms filled with luxurious plush seating. Wine and dine, or relax amid sweets scents and indulgent luxury.

It should be noted that each floor / level is separated by thick soundproofing so as to not disturb patrons on other levels.

First Floor / Level Two: Gamers Paradise - Cross sectioned (at a 45 degree angle) with the floor below it, you will find a world filled with light, sound and those seeking the highest of entertainment … Skeeball. Ok truthfully that’s just to one side of the Floor. Like it’s predecessor this level is also dived. To one side you will find games to test you reflexes: your hand eye coordination, you foot eye coordination, and your drunken coordination. Ok it’s a big arcade for grown ups, but you really can’t go wrong with pizza and beer when it comes to college kids. Did I mention the huge HD TVs for video game junkies.
On the other side, for those classic gamers, you have a Billiards Hall / Sports Bar. We even have a bartender named Joe, say hi. Those screens on the other side are here too. All for the viewing pleasure of the latest game. Place your bets now guys and gals.

Second Floor / Level 3: Club Pi - Cross sectioned again (this time at 90 degrees from the last, for those keeping track) is the jewel of the Pi Lounge. Half of this floor is seating while the other half provides the dance floor. The Bar? In the center, of course. Featuring the hottest Djs in town Club Pi is a musical spectacle. The glass domed roof provides a constant view of the night sky, while also attracting people for miles with the escaping lights of Club Pi. You couldn’t ask for sweeter honey for those looking to have a good time.

Finally we get to the best part, or at least the part that we can make use of more …

Basement Floor / Lower Level: Club Requiem - At the beginning of the night you will be given an electronic key card. This card will give you access to the VIP elevators, everyone else uses the stairs. In the elevator there will be a card reader. Simply swipe the card and it will take you to the Lower Level and Club Requiem. For the Grand Opening the cards will be free, but access any other night will cost. We are running a business after all. Inside you will find Classic Gothic interior design as only befitting a collaboration between our own Miss Charleston and Miss Jacobs. It is here that Mr. Langstrom has declared Elysium for the night. All Elysium rules apply as normal. Once court has been opened and you are all free to roam as you please, then I invite you to join in the above ground entertainment. Your cards will provide you access to the entire lounge for the whole night.

If there are any questions please do not hesitate to ask. I hope to see you all there and I hope you all enjoy yourself within the Carthians Domain.

With regards,
Jack
Chris Alexander
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: September Elysium

Post by Justin Cline on Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:22 pm

It is a shame to hear that our Master of Elysium has been called away. I do hope that his sire won't keep him for too terribly long. Lord Langstrom was an excellent example of what it means to be a Kindred.

On the topic of the Elysium itself, it sounds like quite the locale, I look forward to seeing it in it's finished state. Thanks are definitely in order to The Movement for their generous donation for our next gathering.

**DISCLAIMER**
The contents of this message are fictitious in nature; a discussion of imaginary activities in a pretended "alternate reality" as part of the World of Darkness game setting; they should not be construed as relevant to real world activities involving actual locations or persons living or deceased.
Justin Cline
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum