MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Shoutbox

On the Venomous Voice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On the Venomous Voice

Post by Robert Voitle on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:38 pm

Citizens of Dark Ridge:

Tonight I bring you good news: The criminal usurper, Allison Furrows (aka The Venomous Voice), has been brought to justice and her punishment has been served. She will no longer be a burden to this domain. In addition, we have captured the masquerade breaker and illegally created progeny, Mr. Barrows, has been captured along with two other kindred who saw fit to swear fealty to the usurper. These individuals will be sentenced and punished after being given an opportunity to atone for their sins against our city by informing the court of any other traitors who sought acknowledgement from Ms. Furrows or who may stand in opposition to this court!

I want to thank the majority of you for your dedicated and selfless actions to bring these criminals to justice. It is clear to me that the former Corsetti praxis held by Oberon Corsetti failed to properly value the assets present in this city. I do not intend to make the same mistakes he made. Those who serve my praxis loyally will be rewarded and together we will return this city to a beacon of prosperity.

Respectfully,

Respected Ventrue
Robert Voitle
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Re: On the Venomous Voice

Post by Admin on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:19 pm

ST Bump so the topic shows up new again. Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin