MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Shoutbox

To the Venomous Voice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To the Venomous Voice

Post by Robert Voitle on Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:12 pm

Madam Voice:

It seems you have us all at a disadvantage, love. You know so much about us and we so little about you. What we do know is that you lack any true respect for our traditions less you would not have broken the tradition of progeny. A crime that is most fit by a removal of any status that you were granted.

For the record, the kindred who identifies herself as the "Venomous Voice" is no longer acknowledged in the domain of Dark Ridge.

Now that the nasty bit of this message is done with, I'd like to move on to more civil discussions. You're unhappy with the court, that's plain to see. But you haven't lived under my Praxis yet and I think it a bit unfair for you to judge my abilities after only a single night. So I invite you to discuss your grievances in the open by attending our next court gathering in person and very visible to the naked eye. I'll hear your grievances and try to address them. Then you'll hear mine. I'll even consider giving you back your long-lost position of Royal Harpy, but that will have to be negotiated. Nothing in this world is free I'm afraid.

So you can languish and rail against the powers-that-be in the city by posting snarky comments from a hacked account or you can choose to try to make a real difference in the city by taking an active role. The choice is yours.

Respected Ventrue
Robert Voitle
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Re: To the Venomous Voice

Post by Admin on Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:09 pm

Dear Fake Prince,
To quote you so emphatically, "Sod off". This is my city. It has been my city for longer than most of your fake court have existed. You're weak and inexperienced in running a city. You made that apparent with your drunken blanket of acknowledgement at the gathering.

I am hereby claiming Praxis of Dark Ridge until such a time that a proper Corsetti returns to the city to maintain the dynastic tradition. By 'Proper Corsetti' what I mean is the childe of Capricia Corsetti, Salvatore Corsetti. Once he returns from his torpor, I will relinquish the throne to him, and him alone.

I am accepting applications from all who wish to be formally acknowledged in my court, You may contact me at VVthetruePrince@gmail.com if you would like to seek acknowledgement from your true prince.  

((OOC: That is totally a fake email address, don't actually send email to it. If your character would like to send email to the account, just inbox it to me on the admin account, thank you!))

My first act as prince will be to bloodhunt this imposter of a prince, mr. gray. Bring me his head and you will drink in the rewards of your catch.

I suppose since I am now your prince you should know something more about who am I and what MY right to claim this throne is.

My Grandsire was the Royal Harpy to the court of our Lady Capricia Corsetti when she founded this city. She remained the Harpy until Lady Capricia's tragic death at the hands of the Livian Heretics in 1603. When her childe Salvatore took the throne, my sire was appointed Royal Harpy. She remained Harpy to him until his torpor in 1750, and again to his Childe Antonio until he went missing in 1764. When Antonio Corsetti went missing, his childe Oberon rose to power, as was his right as dynastic heir to the throne. I was appointed Royal Harpy by Oberon Corsetti in 1839 and retained the position until several months ago when these newcomers from Huntsville came in and Murdered my prince! (Granted, he was a bit off his rocker and something needed to be done about him, but murder wasn't quite what was in mind.)

The other fake prince, Mr Hayes, was courteous enough to get himself off'ed in due fashion. I suggest you follow in his footsteps and get out of my city.  

Sincerely,
Venomous Voice,
True Prince of Dark Ridge
Usurper of fake princes
Savior of forlorn ghouls
Former Harpy
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.darkridge.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:39 pm

Miss Voice:

Since his Grace was not here during the death of your former Prince and may not know all the details, let me take a moment to correct your information. It is lacking in accuracy, and seeing as you were a harpy, I assume you know how to check your facts, so one can only assume you are feeding this misinformation purposefully.

1) The late Cardinal Hayes came here peacefully, leading his people, whom he took responsibility for, to a new city with the intention of integrating peacefully.

2) Your late Prince Oberon was attacked by one of your own city, the Haunt, Mr. Rick Reynolds, when he found out there had been a young child embraced. This has nothing to do with anyone from Huntsville, nor does it have anything to do with the current Prince of this city, Elder Duke Grey.

3) Further, it was another member of your previous court, the Daeva, Madam Perth, who killed the previous Prince. From what I could tell, everyone else was content with self defense and self preservation and stopped all actions once Oberon feel into eclipse. This is not to say that I blame her; it seemed all the kindred in this city, save for you and Miss Corsetti, if you are indeed two separate people, feared for their requiem, and rightfully so, if the reports of how many lost theirs in the recent past are to be believed.

These three things are facts, and the mere thought that you are attempting to re write the facts only prove to discredit you and your claim to even harpy, let alone anything more (I shouldn't even acknowledge the ridiculous attempt at claiming praxis).

I do hope you will acknowledge your mistakes and move on from there.

Sincerely,
Lord Richard Bradford,
Recognized member of the First Estate,
Acknowledged Priscus of the Lords,
Acknowledged member of Dark Ridge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Voitle on Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:52 pm

My my, we are quick to anger aren't we, love? It's too bad praxis can't be claimed by words alone. You 'ave to be present to claim praxis otherwise everyone jus' thinks you're all talk. And you are nothing but talk.

As the rightful Prince of this Domain, I declare the criminal kindred, known only as the Venomous Voice, to be Blood hunted. All kindred have right of destruction over her and I will grant a major boon to the first loyal subject who can bring me conclusive and undeniable proof of her destruction and the destruction of her criminal progeny.

I will double that reward if you are able to extract the location of the remaining Corsetti's be they in torpor or up and moving about.

Respected Ventrue
Robert Voitle
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:36 pm

Well, well. The fake prince has claws after all.

It would appear then, that the city has been divided.

I have received several messages seeking acknowledgment from the true prince, and denouncing your claim to the throne. It would appear that not all of your subjects are loyal to you.

Venomous Voice,
True Prince of Dark Ridge
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.darkridge.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top