MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Shoutbox

Seeking: Serious Applicants for Deputy Positions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seeking: Serious Applicants for Deputy Positions

Post by Chris Alexander on Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:30 pm

To the Members of the Prisci Council,

I will now be taking applications for anyone wishing to join my Office as Deputy. If there are members of your Clan, including yourself, that you believe would like to apply, or that you think would be of use in this capacity, please let me know as soon as possible. I know that a couple of you spoke to me at the last Elysium on this matter, but I would like an official request to be sent to me here as well. Once I have received the applicant's name (PLEASE include real name, character name and forum name if you would) I will contact them personally to interview them.

If you wish to be an applicant, please go through proper channels. Contact your Priscus if you would like to be considered for this position. I will not except any applicant that has not been vetted by their Priscus first. NO EXCEPTIONS.

I am looking at Deputizing only three individuals at this time. If some applicants are not chosen this should not be viewed as a slight, to you or your abilities. I must chose individuals to whom I believe can help me keep us all safe. After all, I can't very well deputize almost the entire city ... again. If I see that more are needed I will be looking into previous applicants for a more specialized crew.

I thank you all in advance,

Jack
Sheriff of Dark Ridge
Chris Alexander
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Seeking: Serious Applicants for Deputy Positions

Post by Justin Cline on Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:59 pm

I would like to put forth a candidate from our clan.

Mr. Jack Delknight - Clan: Mehket
OOC: Real Name: Ryan Moon, Forum Name: Delknight

Aydin Sadik,
Priscus of the Shadows.

**DISCLAIMER**
The contents of this message are fictitious in nature; a discussion of imaginary activities in a pretended "alternate reality" as part of the World of Darkness game setting; they should not be construed as relevant to real world activities involving actual locations or persons living or deceased.
Justin Cline
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

RE-SEEKING APPLICANTS FOR POSITIONS IN THE SHERIFF'S OFFICE

Post by Chris Alexander on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:07 pm

I have decided to open the floor to all potentials looking to join the Office of Sheriff as a Deputy.

I shall reiterate my former statement. If you wish to be an applicant, please go through proper channels. Contact your Priscus if you would like to be considered for this position. I will not except any applicant that has not been vetted by their Priscus first. NO EXCEPTIONS.

I will also be increasing my originally projected number of applicants that I will be accepting from 3 to 6 as it appears the city needs much more tending to than I had first realized. However, I only received one applicant last month. So let me be more specific as to what I am looking for:

An Enforcer: My right hand as it were within the Office. This position has already been filled by Mr. Jack Delknight of Clan Mehket. Seeing as he was the only one to even apply, I decided that all future applicants would come after him in rank and esteem.

An Interrogator:
I would greatly appreciate it if any Lord with significant mastery over the Dominate Discipline would apply for this position. Having the ability readily at hand to question prisoners would be very helpful to my Office.

A Medical Examiner: There are an alarming amount of mortal deaths in this city can could potentially lead back to our kind so having one who is well versed in Human anatomy (medically speaking) and can determine cause of death would be extremely helpful in the coming nights.

A patrol squadron: The last three positions would fall under this category, and they would obviously be performing regular patrols of the city in the hopes of alleviating further potential breeches of the Masquerade. They would fall under the direct command of Mr. Delknight as my Enforcer.

If there are any questions please contact me,
Jack
Chris Alexander
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Seeking: Serious Applicants for Deputy Positions

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: