MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Shoutbox

June Gathering

View previous topic View next topic Go down

June Gathering

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:08 am

To the Kindred of Dark Ridge,

In six days time, we shall be holding a semi-formal court. It will be June 14th at 7PM. Due to the absence of our Prince, the location will be declared an Elysium, so please respect all the conventions that that entails while present on site. The site location has not yet been declared by Lord Langstrom III, as he seems to still be acclimating himself to his new position. I expect he will declare our gathering location within the next day or two.

There is not, at this time, a formal agenda for the gathering. Should any matters be added to our agenda between now and the evening of the gathering, I will be sure to post them here. If anyone has need to plan a matter to be discussed, feel free to contact me prior to the meeting.

Thank you,
Lord Richard Bradford,
Seneschal Pro-Tem to His Grace, The Honorable Alder Alexandre Hayes, Prince of Dark Ridge,
Recognized of the First Estate,
Acknowledged Priscus of the Lords of Dark Ridge.

Back to top Go down

Re: June Gathering

Post by Chris Alexander on Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:58 pm

Alex Accardi wrote:The site location has not yet been declared by Lord Langstrom III, as he seems to still be acclimating himself to his new position.

OOC: I would like to point out that a request was put forth over a week ago by "Langstrom" that not one person (no one with the authority to, such as a Priscus or covenant leader, that is) has responded to. Not on the forum, nor in a pm, so its no surprise that nothing has been said about a location yet.

If you are attempting to embarrass Langstrom for IC purposes that's one thing. However, if you're trying to call the player's attention to the fact, keep in mind that he was trying to be inclusive.
Chris Alexander
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RJohnson83 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:24 pm

@Chris Alexander wrote:
Alex Accardi wrote:The site location has not yet been declared by Lord Langstrom III, as he seems to still be acclimating himself to his new position.

OOC: I would like to point out that a request was put forth over a week ago by "Langstrom" that not one person (no one with the authority to, such as a Priscus or covenant leader, that is) has responded to. Not on the forum, nor in a pm, so its no surprise that nothing has been said about a location yet.

If you are attempting to embarrass Langstrom for IC purposes that's one thing. However, if you're trying to call the player's attention to the fact, keep in mind that he was trying to be inclusive.

OOC: Ooooooooooooh!

Acknowledged in the city of Darkridge

Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it.
RJohnson83
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Toasty on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:04 pm

Thank you kindly for the introduction, Lord Seneschal. It has been a trial engaging, indeed, but be it a mite late a location is secured.

It would be my pleasure to issue a formal invitation to all loyal kindred of Dark Ridge to attend to the gathering at Versailles, freshly minted manse of Clan Ventrue, who have graciously offered their holding as safe haven in His Grace's absence.

I would particularly like to thank the Lord Bradford for his generous contributions, Countess Hollinshead, Judex, for her apt handling of fiduciary and legal matters, and of course the incomparably tasteful and tastefully incomparable Miss Charleston for her invaluable efforts in ensuring the height of sophistication and security.

For those who require directions, Versailles, indeed modeled after the Parisian palace and a triumph of contemporary French Regency, is located at an adjunct to the Ventrue domain off the major highway, Exit 57 down Halsbrand Circle (OOC: grid S-19).

Some refreshments from stock will be provided, and I'm certain that even without an agenda Miss Charleston's interior eye will provide enough of a reason for everyone to attend, and His Grace a comfy abode to return from the wars to, as it were.

Yr. Servant,
Lord Charles R. Langstrom III
Acknowledged Notary of the First Estate
Acknowledged of the Lords
Master of Elysium of Dark Ridge
Toasty
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Wade on Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:22 pm

Thank you Lord Langstrom,
I am looking forward to our gathering. I love old architecture, and while your building is newly constructed, it is modeled after a building that I have always wanted to visit. I shall endeavor to bring a bottle of my finest lacrima as a gift to your clan for hosting our city in such luxury.

Until the gather,
Lillian Blackmoore, Mother Confessor
Acknowledged citizen of Dark Ridge, NC.
Recognized member of the Lancea Sanctum
Recognized Daeva

IC: Undecided

OOC: Sarah

-Former Webmistress, Founder of the Dark Ridge Troupe

**DISCLAIMER**
The contents of this message are fictitious in nature; a discussion of imaginary activities in a pretended "alternate reality" as part of the World of Darkness game setting; they should not be construed as relevant to real world activities involving actual locations or persons living or deceased.
Sarah Wade
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum