August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Shoutbox

Huntsville Task Force

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Huntsville Task Force

Post by Justin Cline on Mon May 19, 2014 5:35 pm

+From the Desk of His Grace, The Honorable Alder Alexandre Hayes, Cardinal of the South East, Prince of Dark Ridge+

Dear Kindred of Dark Ridge,

As I stated at last gathering, a task force will be forming to go into Huntsville in order to rescue some fellow Kindred who were not fortunate enough to escape the chaos of the city. Currently our top priority is the rescue of Father Jonathan Strange, and Duke Willfred Pennington. If any of you have names or descriptions of other Kindred that you wish to be located, please reply to this message with as much detail as possible.

This task force will be a small team, designed to infiltrate covertly, track down those whom are missing, and leave the city quickly. This will require no less than 3 members and preferably no more than 5. If you feel you are equipped for investigation, surveillance, or have any sort of combat capabilities, you will be needed for this mission. If any of you have the ability to support remotely via allies or contacts, you will also be an asset.

We will take one month to prepare for this mission. I feel that prudence trumps the need for haste in this case. So, between now and the next gathering, any and all of you who are able to anything to assist in preparing travel arrangements, reconning Huntsville for those whom we seek, or able to prepare a safe location for a base of operations, please do so.

The Sheriff, Marie Duquesne and myself will be jointly planning the excursion. If you feel you are able to assist, please either reply to this message publicly or send a message privately to both myself and Miss Duquesne.

The Task Force will leave immediately at sunset the night after the next gathering. As some of you may know, I was at one time a Knight Commander of Thorned Wreath. Therefore, due to my knowledge and training, I will be leading the team once we arrive in the city.

If anyone has any questions, comments or concerns, you may address them here, or privately. I do ask all private communications involving this mission however be copied to both myself and the Sheriff.

His Grace, Cardinal Alexandre Hayes
Recognized Prince of Dark Ridge
Respected Unifier of the Sanctified
Acknowledged Speaker of the First Estate
Acknowledged of the Daeva
Vindicator of the Lance
Last Prince of Huntsville

**DISCLAIMER**
The contents of this message are fictitious in nature; a discussion of imaginary activities in a pretended "alternate reality" as part of the World of Darkness game setting; they should not be construed as relevant to real world activities involving actual locations or persons living or deceased.
Justin Cline
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Re: Huntsville Task Force

Post by SRincarnate on Mon May 19, 2014 8:57 pm

Your Grace, I will assist in any way possible. I'll start allocating funds and will gladly join the task force if someone martially inclined is still needed.

Mikail Kraus
Clan Gangrel

SRincarnate
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Wade on Tue May 20, 2014 4:52 pm

Your Grace Papa Cardinal,

I do not believe that I will be of any great value on your mission back to Huntsville and have no desire to return to my former home. I do not wish to see it in its current state. Instead, with your leave, I will travel to Raleigh to investigate a new breed of Mandragoria so that I can once again begin my business of vinting lacrima wines.

IC: Undecided

OOC: Sarah

-Former Webmistress, Founder of the Dark Ridge Troupe

**DISCLAIMER**
The contents of this message are fictitious in nature; a discussion of imaginary activities in a pretended "alternate reality" as part of the World of Darkness game setting; they should not be construed as relevant to real world activities involving actual locations or persons living or deceased.
Sarah Wade
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Cline on Thu May 29, 2014 10:02 am

New developments have caused the timeline to need to be pushed up. The HTF will be leaving tomorrow at sundown. Those of you who are going have been sent instructions in private.

Until I return, Lord Richard Bradford will be in charge in my stead. Please afford him every bit of respect and courtesy that you afford me. He speaks with my voice while I am away.

His Grace, Cardinal Alexandre Hayes
Valued Prince of Dark Ridge
Respected Unifier of the Sanctified
Acknowledged Speaker of the First Estate
Acknowledged of the Daeva
Vindicator of the Lance
Last Prince of Huntsville

**DISCLAIMER**
Justin Cline
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum