August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Shoutbox

Formal Announcement Regarding Elysium

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Formal Announcement Regarding Elysium

Post by Justin Cline on Fri May 09, 2014 12:42 pm

+From the Desk of His Grace, The Honorable Alder Alexandre Hayes, Cardinal of the South East, Prince of Dark Ridge+

Kindred of Dark Ridge,

I have been asked on a few separate occasions some questions I felt would have rather obvious answers to regarding Elysium.  So, in order for there not to be a breach of etiquette, and so that none can feign ignorance, I will address these questions publicly.

"Am I able to carry weapons on Elysium"

Yes.  However, it MUST be peace tied or unloaded.  If you are caught carrying a loaded gun or a non-peace tied weapon, it will be considered a breach of Elysium.  For firearms, this means that you will refrain from even having a clip in it.  This will make it easier at a glance for the Master of Elysium to see if it is loaded.

"Can I use my dark gifts?"

Elysium is protected ground.  The Kindred of this city are not to use any Dark Gifts that would be considered offensive in nature.  If you have to ask whether a particular use of a discipline would or would not be considered "offensive" I'd recommend playing it on the safe side

"Can I be hidden?"

While it is *not* a breach of Elysium protocols to hide yourself, such as with the use of Obfuscate, it is considered quite rude.  Elysium is protected ground, a place to socialize.  Please do not walk around hidden.  If you are caught doing so, you will politely be asked to reveal yourself, however it will be a request, not an order.

A Master of Elysium will be appointed at next gathering.  Any further questions can be addressed to him/her in regards to proper Elysium protocols.

His Grace, Cardinal Alexandre Hayes
Recognized Prince of Dark Ridge
Respected Unifier of the Sanctified
Acknowledged of the Daeva
Vindicator of the Lance
Last Prince of Huntsville

**DISCLAIMER**
The contents of this message are fictitious in nature; a discussion of imaginary activities in a pretended "alternate reality" as part of the World of Darkness game setting; they should not be construed as relevant to real world activities involving actual locations or persons living or deceased.
Justin Cline
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum