August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Shoutbox

Next Gathering

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Next Gathering

Post by Justin Cline on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:57 am

+From the Desk of His Grace, The Honored Cardinal Alexandre Hayes, Vindicator of the Lance, Recognized Prince of Dark Ridge. Dictated to and transcribed by his honored retainer, James Mathis+

To the Kindred of Dark Ridge,

In roughly two weeks time, the first formal court of my Praxis will be held in the Camerata Opera Hall. It will be May 10th at 7PM. The location will be declared an Elysium, so please respect all the conventions that that entails while present on site.

The formal agenda for the gathering will be two main things: appointing court positions and dividing territory. The essential positions I'm looking to fill are:

Royal Harpy
Sheriff
Master of Elysium

Additionally, if you are interested and make a good case I may be willing to accept application for a Herald. However with the size of our court currently, that duty will be filled by the seneschal.

As for territory, I would like each covenant to bring forth a member to be a representative. Each covenant will get their own space according to their needs. If your clan is large enough to desire territory, you may approach me after the covenants have been given their territory and accommodations will be made.

Feel free to contact me privately on any of these matters before court. Especially if you are interested in any court positions and are curious as to what I require of them.

His Grace, Cardinal Alexandre Hayes
Recognized Prince of Dark Ridge
Respected Unifier of the Sanctified
Acknowledged of the Daeva
Vindicator of the Lance
Last Prince of Huntsville

**DISCLAIMER**
The contents of this message are fictitious in nature; a discussion of imaginary activities in a pretended "alternate reality" as part of the World of Darkness game setting; they should not be construed as relevant to real world activities involving actual locations or persons living or deceased.
Justin Cline
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum